Last update 13/01/2022
Location Belgium, Bruges
Department Project Execution
GWE is hiring an ambitious and self-driven Shipping Manager to join our team. As GWE’s Shipping Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our shipping processes (road, sea and air freight).
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the whole shipping process
- Planning shipments, and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Manage all important documents such as bills of lading, EUR 1 certificates,..
- Set and control shipping and distribution budget
- Collaborate with warehouse and project managers
- Experience as a Shipping Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures and documents
- Flexible, Enthusiastic, pro-active;
- Hands on experience in budgeting and reporting
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written) – knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- A dynamic and challenging environment.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.