Last update 30/04/2018
Location Belgium, Bruges
Senior Sourcing Purchaser
GWE continues to grow! GWE is looking for Senior Sourcing Purchaser. In this position you are responsible for sourcing the goods used in the projects, develop solid relations with key suppliers in order to obtain the optimum price-performance ratio. Together with the project team, you ensure that goods and services are purchased within the tight deadlines of the project. You select and contact (foreign) suppliers and negotiate price and conditions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for annual purchase targets;
- Improve the PO procedure (time and quality);
- Arrange annual plans with key suppliers;
- Seek to provide support to the project team and other sales team as required;
- Participate in abroad meetings;
- Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written;
- Travel around the world, overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday will be asked.
- Technical, higher education (preferred electrical background with automation);
- Sourcing/purchasing experience for at least 5 years;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active;
- Experience in the industry (preferred wastewater/ biogas/ energy) is a pro;
- Frequent traveling (15% of the time).
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Global work place.
- Entrepreneurship and responsibility.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.