Last update 30/04/2018
We are looking for a Sales Manager Africa to expand our global sales force and contribute to GWE’s business development.
It is a challenging position for motivated, sales and results-driven candidates. The position will be based in one of the GWE’s European offices (Belgium, the Netherlands, or Germany). The Sales Manager will report to the CCO.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Selling complete (waste)water treatment plants, waste-to-energy and biogas utilization installations in the assigned region (main focus Africa, with less time involved in the Middle East).
- Frequent visits to the area to identify opportunities for GWE’s clients and prospects.
- Introduction of the GWE’s innovative technologies to the prospects and clients.
- Maintenance and further development of the network of the existing clients, governments, engineering agencies and local advisors.
- Internal communication with the GWE’s sales and engineering team to deliver the economically attractive solution tailored to the clients’ requirements and local conditions.
- Technical bachelor education.
- Sales driven, deal closer, enthusiastic, flexible, pro-active.
- Proficiency in the English language (both spoken and written) – knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Multiple years of sales experience in the industry (preferred wastewater/ biogas/ energy).
- Experience with long sales projects with complex DMU’s.
- Recognizable network in the food industry.
- Clients of GWE are local organizations as well as multinationals, mainly active in the food & beverage, starch, distilleries, palm oil, paper & pulp industry and semi-private solid waste companies. The affinity with the mentioned industries as the existing contact network is an advantage.
- Frequent traveling (35% of the time).
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- High level of technical support by the zealous and eager sales team.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.