Last update 30/04/2018
Location Belgium, Bruges
Department Project Execution
We are looking for a Project Manager to expand our engineering team in Belgium. Our main Belgian office is located in Bruges.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- You coordinate the realization of industrial wastewater treatment projects from the start till finish.
- You are involved in the procurement of industrial equipment, negotiation and followup of civil and electro-mechanical works, commissioning, start-up and more.
- You manage the project financially & contractually.
- You follow up the time schedule, and you are responsible for all communication with the clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and colleagues.
- You report to the top management.
Your Experience & Education
- You have an engineering degree or similar technical background.
- You are able to work independently but also in the team.
- You can work in a very methodical way.
- You are critical, can make a good analysis and can report clearly.
- You can work efficiently and effectively.
- You are communicative (with clients/partners/colleagues).
- You are stress resistant and pragmatic.
- You are willing to travel frequently all over the world – flexibility is expected.
- Good knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.