Last update 18/02/2019
Location Belgium, Bruges
Department Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a Project Engineer to support our Engineering & Technology team in Belgium – Bruges.
This position assumes a key role by being the front line at the start of every project by developing the design. After the handover of the project from sales to execution, your design is of vital importance for the rest of the project. You also have an advisory role to the project manager and the rest of the project team.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Correct basic design of the installations;
- Communication with the team about possible price or solution improvements;
- Communication with detailed design department for correct execution regarding the detailed design;
- Technical support to colleagues and from time to time to end-users if required;
- Participation in on-site surveys and meetings.
- Starter / Mid-career design/ project/ process engineer;
- Practical skills with industrial installations are a pro;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active;
- Experience in the industry is a pro (wastewater treatment/ biogas / Green Energy from Waste);
- You maintain clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written;
- You are proficient in the English language (both spoken and written) – knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- You are flexible and open to overtime and working hours other than Monday-Friday if the situation requires.
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at email@example.com.