Last update 16/09/2019
Department Operation & Maintenance
We are seeking for an experienced Process Engineer for jobs around the world.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
You will coordinate and do the startup of industrial wastewater treatment projects and be involved in:
Design of wastewater treatment plant
- At an early stage in the project, you get involved in the design of the treatment plant and checks if the design matches with what has been discussed with the client and the needs in the field.
- By clear and in-depth documentation, you describe the different, physico-chemical and biological processes in Process Operation Manuals that enables the industrial client to operate the plant to the best standards.
- On-site training of our industrial clients is the key to success for sustainable performance of the installed wastewater treatment plant. Through several classroom training and hands-on training in the field, you guide our industrial customers through all processes, data collection and data management.
Startup in the field
- During commissioning of the plant, you go on site to check if the plant is fully ready for the startup. You ensure last minutes changes to equipment, instrument or automation to prepare the wastewater treatment plant for startup.
- Once the wastewater treatment plant is ready for startup, you guide the plant in the last phase of the project until it meets all goals agreed with the customer. You thoroughly analyze process technical data and determine the correct process conditions for a swift startup. You can handle basic electro-mechanical problems that you encounter. You report to the client and to GWE head office until the plant reaches its full capacity.
- Every project leads to new insights. You will be responsible for proper feedback from every startup to all department of GWE (Proposal, Engineering, and Process).
- Each wastewater treatment plant requires aftercare. You will assist our industrial customers in running the wastewater treatment plant and you keep in touch with them to ensure optimal performance.
- Whenever new projects are defined additional information might be required to elaborate a correct design of the wastewater treatment plant. You will go on site to gather required information and study existing information to provide our Proposal department with correct and up to date information.
- Whenever existing plants faces problems or requires further attention, you will assess the performance of the treatment plant and define optimization in design and operation.
- Master degree in Environmental Technology or equal by experience.
- Familiar with the physical-chemical and biological processes of industrial wastewater treatment. Basic electromechanical and/or programming skills are an advantage.
- Work independently but also as a team and in a methodical way.
- Critical, make a good analysis of any situation in the field and report clearly.
- Work efficiently and effectively.
- Communicative (with clients/partners/colleagues).
- Stress resistant and pragmatic.
- Good knowledge of the English and Spanish language (both spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You will frequently be traveling to treatment plants all over the world, so flexibility is expected.
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.