Last update 30/04/2018
Department Operation & Maintenance
We are seeking for an experienced Field Service Engineer for jobs around the world. This position assumes a key role by being the front line assisting our customers at every stage including start-up and commissioning of equipment, performing planned maintenance, monitoring performance, diagnosing system problems remotely, as well as responding to emergencies on a 24/7 basis. The desired person must be willing to travel for at least 50% of its time, be able to work under pressure and have a strong work ethic.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong mechanical, electrical knowledge and automation skills.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting daily installation and service needs, and driving customer satisfaction;
- Installation and commissioning of waste, wastewater and water projects;
- Documentation of all inspections, maintenance, service work, and submits paperwork on a timely basis;
- You seek to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required;
- You may participate in site surveys and site meetings;
- You maintain clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written;
- Travel around the world, overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday will be asked.
- Technical, higher education (preferred electrical background with automation);
- Strong mechanical, electrical knowledge and automation skills;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active;
- Experience in the industry (preferred wastewater/ biogas/ energy is a pro);
- Willing to travel frequently (50% of the time).
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at email@example.com.