Last update 16/09/2019
Department Operation & Maintenance
GWE is looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to work on the international projects.
Because of the frequent work trips, the GWE’s future Commissioning Engineer doesn’t have to live in Belgium. The details to be discussed later during the interviews.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are assisting our customers at every stage including start-up and commissioning of waste, wastewater, and water treatment installations;
- erforming planned maintenance and monitoring of the GWE installations worldwide;
- You remotely diagnose the problems in the systems/units as well as response to the emergencies on a 24/7 basis;
- You advise on the future development of the units based on your field experience;
- Keep documentation of all inspections, maintenance, service work, and you deliver the paperwork on a timely basis;
- You participate in site surveys and site meetings;
- You seek to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
- You must be able to demonstrate strong mechanical, electrical knowledge and automation skills;
- You have an engineering degree or similar technical background (preferred electrical background with automation);
- You are able to work independently but also in the team;
- You can work efficiently and effectively;
- You are willing to travel frequently all over the world – over 50% of the time;
- Maintain clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
- Reference projects at worldwide known organizations.
- A pleasant position in a young international team.
Join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, send us your resume/CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.